Monday, November 14, 2011

The Liebster Award, not to be confused with anything about Lobster

My first award, and thanks, to Jellybear, author of I'll Sleep When They're Grown.
Here's how it works:

“What  is the Liebster Award?”, you may ask. It’s an award that’s meant to be passed along to blogs with fewer than 200 followers. The purpose is to help give awesome blogs a bit of a nudge in the way of followers and fans.
By accepting this award what we need to do is:
1. Copy and paste the award on our blog.
2. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to us.
3. Reveal our top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
4. Hope that our followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
Here are my choices:
5. I'm holding this spot open. (Until I start reading and appreciating more blogs)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did a little stalking of your recipients and found a little blog you might also like. He's all aliased out in this one.

http://jackfrey.wordpress.com/about/

Anonymous said...

Liking the surreptitious passing of names. Gracias, Jells. ;)